Call Center Job in Medford, Oregon : OR 97504
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Special Procedures Tech 1
Special Procedures Tech 1 Job Description
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center, located in Medford, Oregon, is a 378-bed regional referral and trauma center featuring the latest medical technology and clinical expertise. The hospital team delivers nationally recognized heart and stroke care, orthopedic services, cancer care, and diabetes care, as well as a comprehensive range of key services including neurology and neurosurgery, bariatric surgery, rehabilitation services, the region's only neonatal intensive care unit, home care and hospice services, and the only hospital-based sleep center in Southern Oregon. Our mission is simple: 'Asante exists to provide quality healthcare services in a compassionate manner, valued by the communities we serve.'
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service Teamwork
If you are a Cath Lab professional looking for:
- A busy, diversified program
- A Hospital named Top 100 Cardiovascular Hospital 5 times
- A stable and professional work environment and organization
Look no further than Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center. The Special Procedures Tech 1 performs various cardiovascular and angiographic procedures including participating in scrubbing procedures from basic to complex, operating X-Ray equipment, operating the cardiology information system and communicating data obtained from assessments to other healthcare professionals.
Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center has 4 Cardiac Cath Labs and a hybrid suite and performs procedures such as cardiac catheterizations and interventions, Pacemakers and ICS implantations, diagnostic EP and ablations therapies, TAVR and IR procedures.
Medford Call Center Job
Special Procedures Tech 1 Job Requirements
- None outside of licensure.
- Licensed in Radiography the Oregon Board of Medical Imaging (OBMI) - or Licensed in Radiography by the OBMI with certification in Radiography (R) required upon start.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for the Healthcare Provider and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) both certified by the American Heart Association also required upon start.
- Must obtain advanced certification within 1 year.
- At least 1 year of Cath lab experience, X-ray, monitoring, scrubbing essential.
- This position also requires participation on a full on-call rotation (max 30 minutes from call to arrival).