Call Center Job in Brewer, Maine : ME
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Residential Rehab Specialist - Maine Center For Integrated Rehab
Residential Rehab Specialist - Maine Center For Integrated Rehab Job Description
Title: Residential Rehab Specialist - Maine Center for Integrated Rehab
Job Category: Direct Care/Operations
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Residential Rehab Specialist - Maine Center for Integrated Rehab. In this position, you will play a vital and positive role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disabilities achieve their fullest potential.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.
About This Career Opportunity
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Residential Rehab Specialist - Maine Center for Integrated Rehab. In the position, you will play a vital role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive, or developmental disabilities achieve their highest level of independence. Not only will you see positive results of your work every day, but you will have an opportunity for professional development and advancement to positions of greater responsibility. Many leaders with ResCare began their careers as Direct Support Professionals.
Implements pre-established rehabilitation treatment for patients and observes and reports the safety, hygiene, and daily comfort needs of the patient. Arranges transportation and documents changes in the behavior of the patients. Works under the supervision of Residential Program Manager.
- Abides by and demonstrates the company’s Mission, Vision, and Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
- Assists the patient in achieving the individualized treatment plan goals established by the clinical and/or residential team and provides feedback as needed.
- Ensures safety, living comfort, and hygiene needs of patient are met, while fostering independent functioning.
- May provide/arrange for transportation, and escort patient to medical/other appointments, and outings. Keeps staff and family members informed of all scheduled appointments.
- Adheres to/enforce Bill of Rights of patient and reports any violation to management.
- Implements community reintegration activities under the direction of the clinical and/or residential treatment team to assist the patient with a variety of needs in the home and community. Assists the patient in understanding their needs and limitations.
- Observes, documents, and reports changes in the condition of the patient to management and other treatment team members as appropriate.
- Attends case conference and family educational meetings as recommended by the team.
- Maintains the highest standards of professional conduct in relation to information that is confidential in nature. Shares information only when recipient's right to access is clearly established and sharing of such information is in the best interest of the patient.
- Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs/practices.
- Maintains and submits documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, local, state and federal regulations.
- Maintains a professional appearance, is reliable and punctual, cooperative and conducts self according to accepted standards of professional practice in the course of assigned duties.
- Attends, participates in, and/or conducts internal staff development programs, obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations.
- Assists team in fostering a safe home environment for the patient.
- Reports any safety concerns, or issues to management immediately.
- Performs other duties as assigned in response to the patient, office and/or program needs.
- Meet one of the following training requirements:
Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- To qualify as a Direct Support Professional, an individual must successfully complete the Direct Support Professional curriculum as adopted by Maine DHHS, or demonstrated proficiency through DHHS’s approved Assessment of Prior Learning, or successfully complete the curriculum from the Maine College of Direct Support (CDS) within six (6) months of date of hire. The Maine College of Direct Support is accessed on the internet at: www.maine.gov/dhhs/oads/disability/ds/cds/index.shtml;
Personal Support Specialist (PSS)
- To qualify as a Personal Support Specialist an individual must meet one of the training and examination requirements below. An individual without the required training may be hired and reimbursed for delivering personal care services as long as the individual enrolls in a certified training program within sixty (60) days of hire and completes training and examination requirements within nine months of employment and meets all other requirements. If the individual fails to pass the examination within nine months, reimbursement for his or her services must stop until such time as the training and examination requirements are met. A PSS must hold a valid certificate of training as a personal support specialist/personal care assistant issued as a result of completing the Maine DHHS Department-approved personal support specialist training curriculum and passing the competency-base examination of didactic and demonstrated skills. The training course must include at least 50 hours of formal classroom instruction, demonstration, return demonstration, and examination. Tasks covered under this Section must be covered in the training;
- Be a Certified Brain Injury Specialist or have completed equivalent training, as set forth in Section 18.10-14, within the first 12 months of employment.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have graduated from high school or acquired a GED.
- Have completed Reportable Events Training.
- Have completed a Department approved Behavior Regulations Training.
- Have an adult protective and child protective record check.
- Have a background check consistent with 18.10-9.
- Demonstrates effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and part of a team.
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Has reliable transportation and is able to travel to/from multiple assignments/locations on a daily basis.
- Successful completion of any/all Company required pre-employment competency testing and health clearance prior to assignment and periodically as required by Company policy and state regulations.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Predictive Full-time, 40 Hour Plus Schedule
- Part-time and On-call shifts available (less than 30 hours)
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
248 State Street - Twin City Plaza Brewer, Brewer, ME 04412 USA
Brewer Call Center Job