Call Center Job in Lafayette, Louisiana : LA 70503
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Patient Information Specialist / Lgh Pfs Scheduling Call Center / Ft / Days
Patient Information Specialist / Lgh Pfs Scheduling Call Center / Ft / Days Job Description
The successful candidate will have direct face-to-face customer contact and telephone interaction with their customers. The position will consist of a multitude of duties involving those of a clerical nature, customer service oriented duties, and the registration and scheduling of patients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prioritizes telephone calls to efficiently meet caller’s needs.
- Demonstrates appropriate judgment and decision-making skills when setting priorities.
- Remains calm and effective when communicating with customers.
- Demonstrates highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate and collaborate with physicians and all entities of LGMC.
- Registers customers in a prompt, efficient and courteous manner in One-Call and PM OFFICE applications.
- Interacts with Physician / Physician office staff and / or Payer to meet the appropriate requirements for pre-admission certification and pre-approval.
- Refers all known cases of high recidivism to the Utilization Reviewer for follow-up.
- Assures that insurance and demographics are verified on all encounters.
- Accurately enters and schedules procedures according to physician orders.
- Receives / maintains accurate initial and updated customer information where appropriate.
- Ensures all customer feedback is routed accurately for appropriate follow-up.
- Communicates pertinent information regarding customers to the appropriate departments, including Case Management, Utilization Management, Patient Accounts, and receiving departments, when appropriate.
- Where appropriate insures that patients know of their financial responsibility before accessing LGMC.
- Creates the patient packet for next day work and ensures all patients that are
- Pre-registered have a packet with orders attached. If orders are not received at time of pre-registration, initiates a call to the ordering physician office.
- May function primarily in the registration role, insurance verification role, scheduler role, or pre-registration role, providing leadership as required.
- Seeks guidance and directions as necessary in the performance of all work duties.
- Is able to perform job duties in all work areas of Patient Access including: Frontline Access, Insurance Verification, Pre-Registration, and Scheduling.
- Is able to demonstrate 5-STAR customer service even under adverse conditions.
- Is able to follow the LGMC Attendance Policy and keep absence to a minimum.
- Clock’s in and out each shift accurately.
- Is able to work independently and efficiently to meet the demands of our customer population.
- Is responsible for all other duties not listed in this job description.
Lafayette Call Center Job
Patient Information Specialist / Lgh Pfs Scheduling Call Center / Ft / Days Job Requirements
- High School Degree or GED required. College or technical education preferred.
- 2 or more years work experience in a medical setting.
- 2 or more years experience in a pc-based system and mainframe based system.
- Excellent customer service skills including communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle multi-tasking in various duties while maintaining productivity.
- Must be professional at all times and able to remain calm in adverse situation.
- Working Knowledge of Windows required.
- Various types of medical instruments & equipment
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Medium Work as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor constitutes a maximum lift of 21-50 pounds on occasion and/or a maximum lift of 11-25 pounds on a frequent basis
- May be required to assist in the turning, lifting, or moving patients as well as
walking about from patients’ rooms, as well as to and from various hospital areas