Call Center Job in New Orleans, Louisiana : LA 70112
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Director Of Surgical Services - Tulane Medical Center
Director Of Surgical Services - Tulane Medical Center Job DescriptionI. POSITION SUMMARY:
Directs nursing service activities of nursing personnel in one or more patient care units. Verifies that patients’ needs are met and evaluates nursing care and performance. Participates in planning work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments. Plans and organizes training of unit staff members, and participates in guidance and educational programs. Communicates policies, practices, procedures, objectives, and goals necessary for attainment of satisfactory patient care. Performs all other duties as assigned. Oversees and directs departmental activities to ensure quality services for both internal and external customers. Serves as a resource to, and collaborates with others to advance the hospital mission. Have 7-day-a-week, 24-hour-a-day "bottom line" responsibility for a significant component of the hospital's operations. Accountable for financial operations and implementation of hospital (and service line) goals within their area of responsible. Participate in strategic planning for the hospital and/or service line of which they are a part. Is accountable for quality/patient safety.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
1. Performs all fiscal responsibilities according to hospital policies and procedures.
2. Oversees or directly supervises department staff, including hiring, firing, orientation, training and evaluation within established guidelines.
3. Maintains a department staffing plan that meets organizational needs.
4. Assesses, develops, implements and evaluates department goals that coincide with the hospital goals on a yearly basis.
5. Communicates the department's needs, requirements, available services and information to internal and external customers.
6. Develops, reviews and revises departmental policies and procedures and assures the department's compliance with all state and federal regulations.
7. Participates as requested on teams, committees, and special projects both internal and external to the organization.
8. Demonstrates personal and professional growth and expertise by remaining current with state and federal associations and with professional trends, and by participating in community activities.
9. Coordinates the departmental performance improvement process including the preparation, analysis, and submission of required reports.
10. Complies with all standards for safety, risk management, and infection control as required by enforcement agencies.
11. Establishes standards, provides training and enforces compliance of departmental hospital customer service program.
12. Oversees the day to day operations of respective department, to provide consistent quality service to internal and external customers.
13. Reacts effectively to unplanned circumstances, demands, and challenges facing the department.
14. Monitors quality outcomes and recommends improvements in performance relative to the following patient safety issues: mitigation of unsafe practices; identification and mitigation of risks and hazards; quality of the informed consent process; performing unwanted life sustaining treatment or withholding resuscitation; ensuring adequate and competent nursing staff service and nursing leadership at all levels; timely and understandable communication of patient critical information; accurate labeling of diagnostic studies including radiographs, laboratory specimens or other diagnostic studies; adverse events resulting from non-standardized, fragmented or ineffective transfer at the time of patient discharge; adverse drug events and medication reconciliation; hospital-acquired infections related to inadequate hand hygiene; central venous catheter related bloodstream infection prevention; complications associated with ventilator use; catheter associated urinary tract infections; prevention of developing venous thromboembolism and subsequent pulmonary embolism and anticoagulation therapy and coordinated care.
New Orleans Call Center Job
Director Of Surgical Services - Tulane Medical Center Job RequirementsPOSITION REQUIREMENTS: (Minimum qualifications for the position)
1. Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse
2. Education: BSN Preferred
3. Experience: Five- (5) years-clinical experience and two- (2) years progressive leadership in area of expertise.
4. Special qualifications: Must be able to successfully complete established competencies for the position within designated probationary period. Effective communication skills; both orally and written. Computer skills needed. Ability to direct and manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong problem solving skills. Ability to analyze and interpret common medical and technical journals, financial reports and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers or regulatory agencies. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups and/or boards of directors. Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
5. Hours of work: 24 hour/7days per week on-call responsibility.