Call Center Job in Little Rock, Arkansas : AR 72227
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Part Time Admin - Office Experience Working In A College /University
Part Time Admin - Office Experience Working In A College /University Job Description
PT Program Asst. 15-20hrs/wk $12-13/hour
• Administrative experience in a college or university setting
This position will support the Executive Director by performing routine clerical and administrative functions such as correspondence with Sales Board and students, organizing special events for the Sales Board. This person will also be responsible for maintaining the electronic and physical files for the Sales program.
• The purpose of the job is to support the operations and corporate relation for the Sales program.
Duties and responsibilities
The following is a list of the job responsibilities. The list is not exhaustive and could be modified to align with operating needs of the Sales Program
• Manage the operations of meetings including scheduling, sending out meeting reminders, making reminder phone calls, setting up for any video conferences (Skype, Go-To-Meeting, etc.), and writing and publishing meeting notes.
• Publish quarterly update to Sales Board.
• Manage operations of Sales Board Events (i.e. Sold in 60 seconds, Four sales competitions, etc.)
• Manage and promote social media
• Work with finance department to track accounts receivables.
• Manage CRM Database
• Publish Year-end report
• Arrange conferences, meetings, and travel reservations for Sales program personnel and students.
• Complete forms in accordance with Procedures.
• Work to keep Sales Website updated.
• Maintain scheduling and event requirements.
The person must be very competent in these areas: Administrative writing skills, reporting skills, highly organized, and scheduling experience, familiarity with Microsoft Office, Social Media, professionalism, confidentiality, travel logistics, typing, and good verbal and written communication skills.
Following skills would be a plus
• Familiarity with CRM system like Salesforce.com
• Knowledge concerning Facebook, twitter or Instagram
• Previous Sales Experience
This is a part-time position (not more than 20 hours per week) Work hours will be flexible and may change from week to week. Some evening work will be required. Work attire will be business casual.
Little Rock Call Center Job
Part Time Admin - Office Experience Working In A College /University Job RequirementsAdministrative experience in a college or university setting.
Please reply with an updated resume in order to schedule an interview