Call Center Job in Allentown, Pennsylvania : PA
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Customer Service Representative - Call Center
Customer Service Representative - Call Center Job Description
We are seeking multiple representatives for our customer service department.
A front-line customer service representative position answering a combination of sales, service, and warranty questions from direct consumers in a high volume contact center using voice, email, and chat sessions in the spirit of our brand.
THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Answers product and service related questions from customers either by phone, email, or chat sessions
- Knowledgeable on current product lines and be able to discuss the benefits for the customer’s lifestyle, including upgrade options for discontinued product lines
- Provide information to customers regarding Warranty and return Policies
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries, problems and complaints in accordance with company guidelines
- Ability to listen to customer issues and questions and provide meaningful solutions
- Initiate tracing of lost packages and troubleshoot problems
- Communication/negotiation with customers regarding purchase and fulfillment of their orders
- Responsible for handling all of the many different types of Consumer calls
- Participate in outbound call campaigns
- Mentor for coaching other Customer Service Representatives during side by side training
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Meet attendance guidelines
- Other task as assigned
Allentown Call Center Job
Customer Service Representative - Call Center Job Requirements
- Experience and Education:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- General computer and keyboard skills
- Previous call center experience preferred, but not essential
- Must be able to type 25+ wpm
STOKED IF YOU HAVE THIS TOO
- Positive Attitude
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service orientation
- Team player
- Computer/keyboard skills
Salary dependent on experience: 14-16/hour & more for senior candidates with escalations experience.