Call Center Job in Clearwater, Florida : FL
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Customer Service Representative – Call Center
Customer Service Representative – Call Center Job Description
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service Representatives to work on a temporary to hire basis with our client in Tampa Bay area. The Customer Service Representative will work in a professional call center environment and will handle inbound calls from clients. Bilingual candidates are preferred.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls from customers regarding products and services. Additionally you will be providing general information regarding questions and issues. This is a fast paced call center environment ideal for a person who wants a stable workplace and a great culture!
Additional responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative will include:
- Answering inbound calls from customers in a professional manner
- Researching information using multiple resources and routing calls to the appropriate resource
- Providing customers with product and service information and resolving customers concerns and complaints
- Entering customer information in the system and identifying and escalating priority issues
- Completing call logs and producing call reports
- Providing follow up customer calls when necessary
Clearwater Call Center Job
Customer Service Representative – Call Center Job Requirements
As a Customer Service Representative you must have at least 1 years’ experience in a customer service role within a call center environment. You must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as effective listening skills. You must be able to handle a fast paced environment and a culture of success.
Additional requirements for the Customer Service Representative will include:
- Strong data entry / typing skills and computer skills
- Experience handling client complaints and questions over the phone
- A High School Degree or equivalent
- A clear criminal background check and drug test
- Must be age 18 or older
At PrideStaff, we recognize and appreciate our team member’s hard work and enthusiasm! Therefore, we are proud to offer the Customer Service Representative a comprehensive benefits package!
Benefits available to the Customer Service Representative include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Competitive Salary