Call Center Job in Rocklin, California : CA
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Call Center Representative
Call Center Representative Job Description
Call Center Representative
***We want call center and financial services experience. We will look at any candidates with any type of that experience. The skills below are preferred but not required.
Hours: 40 per week, candidates must be flexible with start and end time.
Must be flexible to work any shift 6:00 am- 7:00pm including SATURDAYS.
Saturdays are spread out so you are not working every Saturday, rotate by month do 1 month not the next
This position is responsible for meeting staffing requirements, tracking statistics and call monitoring.
- Manage schedule development to meet staffing requirements.
- Administer vacation and overtime processes to meet staffing needs and benefit requirements.
- Monitor and analyze call volume distribution to ensure efficient accessibility and service levels.
- Track and analyze daily key performance indicators for call handling.
- Responsible for managing attendance through call out line and real-time adherence monitoring.
- Responsible for balancing multiple call queues and multiple skill based routing.
- Provide input to improve customer satisfaction and call center efficiency.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced position.
- Must possess strong analytical, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills. Self-motivated, effectively works with others, completes tasks/activities within work group to meet commitments while producing quality and timely deliverables.
- Must have excellent attendance record.
Rocklin Call Center Job
Call Center Representative Job Requirements
Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel experience including pivot tables and v-lookups if you have an assessment for Excel, please have them complete one.
Experience with contact center workforce management software (Ex. Aspect eWFM, IEX, Adapt Optimizer)
Schedule: 40 hours per week including Saturdays; must be flexible with start and end times (shift will fall within the hours of 6am and 6pm)
Must be able to pass a Criminal Background check and Credit Check