Call Center Job in Newport Beach, California : CA 92660
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Call Center Representative
Call Center Representative Job Description
Outbound Calls Service Coordinator needed for a prestigious automobile company Call Center in Newport Beach CA.
Long term positions with possibility of becoming Temporary to Hire! Positions pay $15.00 - 17.00/hr depending on experience. Call Center is open Monday through Friday 7 AM - 9 PM and Saturday 7 AM - 6 PM. Must be flexible during these days and hours. Will typically work 2 to 3 Saturdays a month, so must be able to do this as needed. Dress Code is business casual.
Please submit resume for immediate consideration - Job 344812
Support 17 dealerships in 3 states. Outbound calling to remind people about special parts ordered and to schedule appointments, arrange loaner cars and schedule shuttles, etc.
Newport Beach Call Center Job
Call Center Representative Job Requirements
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Minimum 1 year Customer Service in a Call Center environment (no retail or restaurant experience applies)
- Excellent Communication and telephone skills with a very clear and concise speaking voice
- Customer Service driven skills and able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Pleasant and professional phone demeanor while managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills with the ability to learn new software and navigate multiple systems
- Strong attention to detail; quick learner and able to multi-task