Call Center Job in Burlington, North Carolina : NC
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Call Center Operations Manager
Call Center Operations Manager Job DescriptionWe invite you to explore a future with us at PRA Group, a diverse and growing company that has a tangible impact on the global economy.
Directs and coordinates activities of team members engaged in collecting charged off accounts of customers by performing the following duties.
- Monitor call performance of team members against standards; receive input from Quality Control and Training Department; coach/mentor team members using data received from variety of sources. Maintain performance records/reports of team. Review reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding and to evaluate effectiveness of current collection policies and procedures.
- Identify team members who require training in advanced topics or remedial training; transfer team members to retraining spine as required with appropriate documentation on performance weakness and strengths
- Ensure that team members verify and update account information, properly code accounts and prepare documents to transfer accounts; coordinate with Accounting as required on the status of payments and insufficient checks
- Review requests from team members to settle accounts; approve if within authority level; refer to next supervisory level if appropriate or reject the settlement proposal. Monitor direct check payment base to ensure customers make company established minimum payments or approve deviations from standard terms of payment.
- Submit delinquent accounts to Legal Recovery team or in-house counsel for collection.
- Conduct performance counseling and coaching on a periodic basis with team members; conduct performance reviews; make recommendations for salary changes. Establish and maintain an environment that encourages team work and individual efforts and ethical behavior.
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels for team and in compliance with company policies on flexible scheduling; maintain/update time and attendance information in automated software; approve paid time off in accordance with company policies. Administer verbal and written counseling to correct inappropriate behavior and conduct.
- Participate in all required training for automation and telephone systems; Fair Debt Collection Practices Act/Fair Credit Reporting Act (FDCPA/FCRA); other legal aspects of collections procedures. Identify violations of FDCPA/FCRA or other company policies and practices to keep supervisor advised of potential acts that may result in litigation against the company.
- Exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills to ensure flow of information up and down the chain of authority
- Maintain a professional demeanor with employees, visitors, guests and vendors
- Prepare annual reviews; prepare change of status reports for employees assigned to department; prepare and document disciplinary actions; make recommendation concerning discharge of employees to AVP/Human Resources; conduct employee discharge meetings with Human Resources.
- Responsible for leave approval of department employees and approving hours worked for payroll of hourly employees.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and company policies across areas of organizational responsibility.
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Supervises 14 non-supervisory non – exempt employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include participating in interview process and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required
- 3-5 years experience in a high volume collection agency position with at least 3 years supervisory experience preferred; one year experience with a similar type of debt collection servicing company immediately prior to joining our company and have supervised collection representatives
- Have a current LTD recovery rate of at least 90% of personal recovery goals
- Must have met monthly goal recovery a minimum of 50% of all months prior to being considered for promotion
- Requires proficiency in understanding and applying applicable elements of Fair Debt Collection Practices (FDCPA) and Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) for tasks performed.
- Able to define problems, organize and collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate as the employee works in a call center, in an individual work station, using telephone, headset and computer. Employee may be required to work evenings and weekends. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, sex, gender, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, citizenship, or any other classes recognized by state or local law or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. We are a drug free workplace.
Burlington Call Center Job