Call Center Job in Shreveport, Louisiana : LA 71129
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Technical Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialist Job Description
New Management in Place
About the Company
Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 110,000 computerized workstations, with more than 149,000 employees across 230 contact centers in 62 countries and conducts programs in more than 63 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries. Teleperformance is a people company, our passion and dedication to the growth and success of our people can be seen in each one of our actions and initiatives.
Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and the ability to solve customer issues.
Resolve customer issues on the first call as frequently as possible.
Open and manage trouble tickets for user issues, Voice, Data & Video Networks and OS issues.
Be patient, courteous and friendly with customers at all times.
Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
Address and solve technical problems in a timely manner
Adhere to all work schedule assignments.
Abide by and support management directives and adhere to all Teleperformance policies.
Fielding technically complex inbound calls
Assessing needs of caller in a timely manner and instruct how to correct technical problems Resolving issues and complex problems with hardware and software
Working in a fast paced environment
Accurately targeting problems and know which situations to escalate up
Taking responsibility for all problem resolutions
Shreveport Call Center Job
- Do you need more training in
- customer service
- to qualify for this job?
Technical Support Specialist Job Requirements
- 1 year Customer Service experience required
- 6 months Call Center experience preferred
- Must be 18 years old
- Type 20 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Ability to use desktop computer system and hardware, e.g. mouse, keyboard
- Have strong active listening, multitasking and interpersonal skills
- Logical problem solving skills and identify solutions based on consumers feedback
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- Must have availability to work various shifts
- Basic knowledge of network hardware, cables, routers and modems
- Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
- Provide a positive, professional, empathetic and customer-focused manner
- Good organization and work prioritization skills
- Must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen