Call Center Job in Wallingford, Connecticut : CT 06492
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Call Center Supervisor
Call Center Supervisor Job Description
This position is primarily responsible for filling the 72-hour appointment request and meeting/exceeding issue rate with company standards. This role will also provide facts to management regarding the behavior or performance of any Call Center Representative.
- Managing an accurate, up-to-date scheduling log; Notify Call Center Manager of any daily needs, challenges or gaps in the schedule
- Setting an example for effort, ethics, team play and decorum;
- Confirm every appointment using the methodology; dispatch all appointments to the Sales Team as directed; Cancel and reschedule appointments as needed, when needed; Communicate to Sales Representative, Sales Manager, Sales Director and Call Center Systems Optimization Analyst when appointments cancel
- Answer/schedule inbound calls when needed
- Inform management team of any deficiencies observed in the selling and setting of appointments or the accuracy of data during weekly management meetings
- Facilitate training, coaching and practice sessions as well as pre-shift huddle; Upon request, coach ISR to ensure that they are following methodology
- Perform daily quality assurance calls to ensure consistency within the Call Center and Sales team departments
- Perform ISR functions as needed - will be eligible for bonus when performing that role
Wallingford Call Center Job
Call Center Supervisor Job Requirements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Ability to motivate
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience monitoring IB/OB calls and providing feedback
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a results driven, fast paced environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Relevant supervisory work experience in call center sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications
- This is a full-time position and typical work hours and days are any eight hour shift Monday through Sunday from 7:00am to Midnight. Nights and weekends are mandatory therefore flexibility in hours is mandatory.