Call Center Job in Exton, Pennsylvania : PA 19341
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative Job Description
- Acts as the primary point of contact for customer orders, ensuring a timely and professional response to incoming customer calls/orders
- Answers incoming customer calls in a prompt and friendly manner.
- Communicates effectively with customers to ensure accuracy and quality of customer account information and customer order data.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively maneuver through multiple system screens, utilize available department tools/information and requesting assistance as needed.
- With supervision and coaching, learn how to develop and ask open-ended questions and utilize critical thinking and effective listening skills to obtain information from the customer.
- Demonstrates cross-selling and up-selling skills, maximizing all sales opportunities.
- Effectively utilizes feedback from call monitoring to continuously improve performance in providing one to one service to the individual customer.
- To perform all other duties as assigned.
Exton Call Center Job
Customer Service Representative Job Requirements
- 1 – 2 years of previous contact center experience preferred but not required.
- Will consider candidates with strong retail customer service looking to move to a corporate setting
- Dependability and flexibility needed; must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to enter data accurately into multiple proprietary company programs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent written communication, customer service and conversational skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; attention to detail sufficient to respond to call volumes that require quick analytical and supportive responses.
- Ability to retain information and utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to balance multiple work assignments and adapt to a changing work environment.