Call Center Job in Boulder, Colorado : CO 80301
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Call Center Representative
Call Center Representative Job Description
Call Center Representative
Would you enjoy a challenging job assisting customers around the country with their software or hardware problems?
Kelly Services an internationally recognized leader in the Staffing industry is actively seeking Call Center Representatives for a long term opportunity with our client, a global leader in the IT industry. This is a full time opportunity working for Kelly Services and will be based in Boulder, Colorado.
These positions are long term positions, with training provided.
- Answer inbound calls responding to the needs of the customer in a timely fashion
- Provide support to end-users for PC, server or mainframe applications, and hardware.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problems.
- Simulate or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties. Recommend systems modifications to reduce user problems
Assessment will be given to gauge level of competency.
• High Comprehension level, must read and follow procedures
• Must have good written skills
• Must work well within a team
• Must be able to fluidly multi-task
• Superior work ethic
• Excellent Attendance
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
• Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package including health, prescription, vision, dental, and life and short-term disability insurance
• Service bonus and holiday pay
• Portable 401(k) plans
• Recognition and incentive programs
• Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Kelly Services specializes in providing companies around the world with professionals. We are part of Kelly Services®, a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company and a global staffing industry leader.
With more than 2,600 company-owned and operated offices in 30 countries, Kelly provides an incredible opportunity to job seekers all over the globe.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services—Celebrating 70 Years
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Boulder Call Center Job