Call Center Job in Houston, Texas : TX
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Call Center Representative
Call Center Representative Job DescriptionDescription Come join our thriving team!
Build Your Future; Unlimited Bonus Potential!
Full-time with Benefits package available; 401K, Health, Vision, Dental!
Established more than 60 years ago, Convergent is one of America’s largest business process outsourcing, receivables management and outsourcing companies, with twelve operating centers across four time zones.
We are currently seeking ambitious, self-motivated, driven TEAM MEMBERS for a challenging, intense and ever-evolving career in the collections arena. This an opportunity to join an established team; immediately benefiting from the wealth of collective experience from our team while being supported by a strong and savvy, management team.
Our Team Members must work well in team settings and have the ability to problem solve, negotiate, and multitask. Organizational skills, verbal, written, and communication skills are a must.
- 1+ years collections and/or call center experience
- Ability to sit or stand at your desk for at least 90% of you work day
- Must be flexible to work between the hours of 6:00am and 9:00pm
- Stable work history
- Clean background
- Required to type 25 WPM or more
- Cannot request time off during first 90 days
- Available for overtime
- Follow Information Security Policy to ensure all client, customer and debtor information remain strictly confidential
Knowledge and Skills:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity
- Professional phone etiquette
- Positive attitude
- Ability to solve problems
- Work well in a team/competitive environment
- Negotiating skills
- FDCPA knowledge is a plus
Houston Call Center Job