Call Center Job in Cumberland, Rhode Island : RI 02864
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Call Center Representative
Call Center Representative Job Description
A-Line Staffing is currently in need of 25 Call Service Reps in Cumberland, RI.
These positions are compensating very well and shifts are from 1:00pm – 9:00pm. I have listed below a full job summary for you to review.
- The Patient Support Specialist is responsible for providing concise patient and prescription information in accordance with HIPAA requirements via various sources.
- This position maintains and supports the integrity of the Privacy Office to ensure HIPAA compliance when providing Protected Health Information.
- Additionally, the person in this role provides support to Compliance and Persistence Programs.
- Consult with patients in accordance with guidelines and state rules with direction from RN.
- Provide patients with support on medication reactions.
- Inform patients of strep test results or other documented findings in their records as requested.
- Assist patients with general information as required.
- Call patients back in timely manner. Initiate patient concern process, data entry, and appropriate follow up via electronic and phone.
- Print and mail visit summaries to Primary Care Providers (PCPs) that were unable to be faxed.
Cumberland Call Center Job
Call Center Representative Job Requirements
- High school Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year of Customer Service Experience
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Ability to work with people in a team environment while meeting individual performance goals
- Must be able to read and interpret policies, procedures and instructions
Keywords : CSR, Customer Service, Customer Service Rep. Data Entry, Call Center, Inbound Call Center, Outbound Calls,