Call Center Job in Shreveport, Louisiana : LA 71129
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Contact Center Manager - Shreveport, La
Contact Center Manager - Shreveport, La Job Description
About the Company
Teleperformance is the number one contact center and client relationship management company in the world. Founded in 1978, the Company operates nearly 83,000 computerized workstations, with more than 120,000 employees across 268 contact centers in 50 countries and conducts programs in more than 66 different languages and dialects on behalf of major international companies operating in various industries. Teleperformance is a people company, our passion and dedication to the growth and success of our people can be seen in each one of our actions and initiatives.
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Oversee day-to-day call center operations and business planning
Ensuring staff safety, physical site security, human resource development, operational efficiency and service quality excellence.
Assume accountability for the delivery of value-adding operations management services in support of approximately 200 contact center advisors, technology professionals, and project managers.
Develop and implement operational practices that establish positive employer-employee-client relationships and promote high levels of employee morale.
Manage compliance and reporting for all contact center operations including call volume forecasting and
staffing, client service commitments, budget, forecasted hours versus actual hours, payroll, etc.
Oversee center-wide human resource recruiting, training, development and retention.
Manage and develop center supervisor staff..
Participate as a value-adding member of the Teleperformance USA management team.
Through demonstrated individual performance, the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
Develop and manage the operating budget for the specific contact center operation.
Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment.
Shreveport Call Center Job
Contact Center Manager - Shreveport, La Job Requirements
· College degree is preferred but not required
· Experience with strategic initiative development and implementation
· Experience supporting multiple disciplines in a consultative fashion
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to drive change and manage long-term projects
· Experience supporting operations with greater than 200 staff
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as outstanding interpersonal skills
- 5+ years in a management position
- Tech Support expertise a MUST!
- OS X / IOS experience a MUST!
Previous P&L experience
- Experience with multiple functional areas and how they interrelate.
- Extensive strategic planning experience
- Staff building and coaching and mentoring
- Technology implementation and vendor management
- Strong proven track record of improving the customer experience and supporting dealer relations.