Call Center Job in Mount Laurel, New Jersey : NJ 08054
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Financial Analyst Job Description
Summary of Position
With supervision from the Vice President - Finance, the Financial Analyst is accountable for budget preparation and forecasting; preparation of business analysis for management and others to support executive decision making; and financial reporting for grants and contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in preparation of budgets and forecasts, including monthly/quarterly forecasts, mid year forecasts and annual budgets.
- Reconciles balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Researches and prepares variance analysis for operational units and the entire Association. Initiates questions for explanations and development of corrective action plans.
- Reviews financial statements for accuracy and initiate any changes or corrections ensuring that all transactions have correctly posted to the general ledger.
- Sets up bank drafts in customer relationship system and maintain all records related to monthly account drafts.
- Prepares and manages all financial reporting requirements for grants and contracts.
- Manages the collection process for all outstanding accounts receivable.
- Supports implementation of financial controls which assures compliance with internal policies, external regulations, GAAP and non-profit accounting standards, and the integrity of all financial transactions
- Develops, recommends and implements accounting policies and procedures which create consistency and best practices for departments.
- Prepares audit schedules for various accounts and supports all aspects of the annual audit.
Mount Laurel Call Center Job
- Do you need more training in
- ms office
- to qualify for this job?
Financial Analyst Job RequirementsCritical Competencies
- In-depth understanding of accounting principles, methods and applications
- Knowledge of budget management, development and financial analysis.
- Proven reasoning, analytical, problem solving and consultative skills with an ability to deliver difficult messages.
- Ability to use qualitative and quantitative data to make recommendations and decisions.
- High degree of competence, initiative and the ability to make independent decisions.
- Excellent technical financial systems experience
- Excellent understanding of financial and accounting principles (GAAP) and can apply to real business situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills along with an attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to build and sustain positive working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum BS in finance, accounting, or related field.
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in financial analysis, budgeting, forecasting and accounting.
- Non-profit accounting experience
- Proficient in MS Office with excellent Excel and Access skills
Since 1971, Emerson Group has operated on a foundation of core values that have defined who we are and what we stand for. These values–honesty & integrity; fairness, respect and genuine care for others; personal touch–are paramount to every decision and action we make. Emerson Group’s core purpose is to help others become more successful. Emerson Group is a staffing company that specializes in administrative/office support, accounting, human resources, business development and information technology. Services include temporary placement, temp-to-hire, direct hire and recruitment consulting. If you are looking to join an all-star company please select the apply button or go to our website, www.EmersonGroupInc.com and register with us