Call Center Job in Mount Kisco, New York : NY 10549
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Part Time Call Center Agent
Part Time Call Center Agent Job Description
CareMount Medical. P.C. is the largest independent multispecialty medical group in New York State, providing medical care of the highest quality to over 500,000 patients in 40 different locations throughout Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia, and Ulster counties. Founded in 1946, CareMount Medical has grown to over 500 physicians and expert health partners representing 40 different medical specialties, with major campuses in Mount Kisco, Carmel, Fishkill, Jefferson Valley, Katonah, Kingston, Poughkeepsie, and Rhinebeck. CareMount Medical is affiliated with world-class organizations including the Massachusetts General Hospital and Mount Sinai Health System as well as Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. CareMount Medical offers on-site laboratory and radiology services, endoscopy suites, and infusion suites, as well as seven urgent-care centers, rendering comprehensive care in convenient locations. CareMount Medical physicians are frequently recognized as best doctors in respected publications; dozens have been featured in lists including Westchester Magazine’s “Top Doctors"; Best Doctors; and Castle Connolly Medical’s America’s Top Doctors®. Visit www.caremountmedical.com for more information.
The group has always maintained a firm commitment to each of our patients...to provide high quality medical and surgical care in a warm, friendly setting, and in a caring manner. Each and every member of our professional and support staff is dedicated to this ideal - physicians, nurses, technicians and support personnel.
Position Overview: The Call Center Agent operates the Group’s call center and provides routine information and directs calls to appropriate area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (including but not limited to the following)
- Channels all incoming calls, routes calls to appropriate department and/or person. Announces calls to physicians and executive staff.
- Takes messages and processes them accordingly.
- Knows physicians and staff schedules for all offices.
- Has general information regarding insurance, schedule, procedures, and services provided by the Group.
- Keeps log of physician telephone numbers, cell phones and pager numbers.
- Responsible for taking consults called in by the hospital, physicians or service and relaying them to physicians requested.
- Handles emergencies according to specified procedure.
- Turns over calls to the answering service as per instructed.
- Keeps answering service advised to covering physicians, physician telephone pagers and telephone numbers.
- Confirms physicians’ daily appointments, checking information and updating when possible.
- Maintains information and confidentiality.
- Performs related work as required.
- Adheres to all CareMount Medical Group’s policies and procedures including OSHA and HIPAA guidelines.
- Knowledge of business office procedures.
- Knowledge of Call Manager software and communication procedures.
- Skill in operating a communications system.
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely with a pleasant telephone voice.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with patients, physicians, staff and the public.
Mount Kisco Call Center Job
Part Time Call Center Agent Job Requirements
- Superior customer service skills
- PC proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
One to two years of call center experience preferably in a medical group.
- High School diploma or equivalent/GED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability