Call Center Job in Rio Rancho, New Mexico : NM
Looking for Call Center Jobs? See currently available Call Center job openings on call-center.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
call-center.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any call center job . We provide job resources for Call Center positions throughout the industry. call-center.jobs.net also provides Call Center jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Call Center by either city or state.
call-center.jobs.net is a call center job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Call Center jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your call center job search on call-center.jobs.net today.
Bilingual Call Center Representative
Bilingual Call Center Representative Job Description
Call Center Professionals, how would you like to work with one of the Nation’s Largest and Fastest Growing Call Centers in the U.S.? Cavalry Staffing / Stanley Staffing can help you become part of a Company that has promoted over 100 Call Center Representatives into a Management Positions over the past 12 months. We are looking for Candidates that want to be promoted in a professional, dynamic environment. This opportunity has one of the most aggressive income potentials in the Industry. If you feel you are one of these individuals and have the desire to sell for the fastest growing Call Center in Rio Rancho, NM then apply
This is a great opportunity to work for a quickly growing call center in the Rio Rancho, NM area. All calls are inbound, qualified leads and the base-plus-commission pay structure can allow you to earn anywhere from $40,000 to $60,000 a year. If you are the kind of personable and outgoing individual who likes the challenge of thinking on your feet while talking to a wide variety of people, we want to talk with you!
As Bilingual Sales Call Center Representative, you will work in a state-of-the-art call center taking inbound calls from new and existing residential customers regarding their home security solutions.
Your specific duties will include:
- Handling customer issues, questions, and upselling products
- Selling products to new customers and upselling or adding new products to existing customer accounts
- Processing new sales orders from start to finish
- Documenting all sales calls
- Transferring calls to other call centers or departments if the customer requires additional information or assistance
- Handling 50-80 sales calls per day
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly personal and team quotas and goals
- Maintaining availability to work a very flexible full-time schedule any time between 8am-10pm Monday through Sunday
- Base salary
- Uncapped bonuses biweekly
- Annual income potential between $40,000 and $60,000
- Flexible scheduling and merit-based shift bidding
- Business casual dress code (casual Friday-Sunday)
Rio Rancho Call Center Job
Bilingual Call Center Representative Job Requirements
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a consultative sales role
- Availability to work a very flexible schedule between 8am-10pm Monday through Sunday, with nights and weekends potentially required
- Ability to learn and to accept coaching and feedback
- Ability to meet daily quotas and goals
- Desire to grow and advance professionally
- Strong technical skills/savvy
- Solid customer service skills
- Exceptional listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check, drug screen, employment and education verification
- Prior call center experience, a plus
As a Call Center Representative working through Cavalry Staffing, you will have a foot in the door with one of the nation’s largest and most dynamic home security service companies. You will find a positive and supportive work environment with a management team dedicated to your success. You will receive comprehensive training, both in the classroom and on the job, to ensure that you have complete product and system knowledge. The rapid growth of this call center also means plenty of opportunities for you to advance to team lead and supervisory roles.